Thursday, April 22, 2010

Blog for Gifts

GOOD NEWS for all bloggers in Malaysia Happy

Dear fellow friends & bloggers!

Ever heard of HeartBeat.my?

HeartBeat.my is dedicated to encouraging people to express their own artistic impulses in their web site. It is to make sure that all gifts are personalized and unique.
HeartBeat.my produces those unique gifts that you could not find in Malaysia gifts & souvenirs shop. They help you to be a unique & cool individual.

HeartBeat.my provide personalized & unique gifts such as t-shirts, mugs, puzzles and many more that printed with your photos and special wording on it.
It is suitable for all gift-giving occasions such as birthday, wedding, graduation, anniversary and etc

They also provide bulk t-shirts printing, trophies, banners, promotional items, corporate gifts etc

Do you want a FREE DIY Photo gifts? now they are having this giveaway..

Yes I want. and that's why Im blogging about this

Get FREE a
Photo Color Mug X 2pcs worth RM50
OR Both sided Printing Photo Tee worth RM45
printed with your own photos

Terms & Condition apply:

  • Your blog must be an active blog (at least FIVE posts at month and at least 6 months old)
  • Word count must be more than 400 words
  • Must insert at least TWO photos either from our websites or created by yourself
  • Must insert a link to http://heartbeat.my
  • English, Malay or Chinese Languages only

So far I had purchased a couple tee with name printed on it. One for me and the other for my boo *sorry I've didn't take our photo with the shirt yet since I just gave him last Monday on 12th April for his birthday present*

You can also join HB!Affliate, HeartBeat.my affiliate program and earn Happy

  • Refer a member and earn (yea... i've earned it)
  • Purchase an item and you’ll also earn (yea... i've earned it)
  • Will get discount some more when you purchase ( i got two last time)
  • The member you refer purchase something, you’ll earn as well (yea... i've earned it too)
  • And much much more for you to discover it
If you have any further inquiry, do not hesitate to contact their customer service at here. They are very good in handling it and they are friendly too...

So, what are you waiting for? Have an idea on what to blog now?

Simply klik here, HeartBeat.my for more information and who knows, you will be more interested other than blogging for gift



yesszzaa....
come and join me...
it's just simple as A,B,C

-----------------------------------------------------------------
p/s: no due date oo....

No comments: